Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor with Faith Barn Market!
Faith Barn Market is an indoor marketplace for crafters and antique or vintage dealers. It is also a fundraising outlet for Carolina Christian Academy It is our goal to provide a clean, safe, organized space for hand crafters and antique or vintage dealers to offer their goods for sale.
We hope that this document will answer your basic questions. Vendors are selected through an application process, based on product category and fit for our marketplace. We invite you to fill out the application to be a vendor here: http://faithbarnmarket.com/become-a-vendor/
Below is a tentative schedule of special events for 2020, we do plan to add to this schedule as we build and expand, so please understand this is tentative and not complete.
June 12-13, 2020 – Grand Opening Event- 2nd Annual T-ville Vintage Power Show 9 AM to 9 PM
September 2020 – Step into Fall Sale
July 2020 – Independence Day Blowout
October 2020 – Harvest Fest
August 2020 – Back to School Bash
November 7, 2020 – Christmas In The Woods
December 2020 – An Old Fashioned Holiday
January 2021 –
Amenities and Services provided for Vendors and Guests
- Utilities (trash, water)
- Limited Access to Electrical Outlets
- All paper products for bagging
- Advertising of events, vendors and sales provided on Social Media Outlets, Online, and local newspaper outlets.
- Low booth inventory alerts provided.
- Services available, for vendor space fluffing and cleaning, for a small fee each month.
- Staff provided for cleaning sales floor area, restrooms, and for all bagging and sales transactions.
- Not responsible for accidents. (No theft, fire or flood insurance)
- Special shelving, spools, etc. are available for rental with your booth should you need them.
Neat, clean shopping environment
Clean Restroom facilities
Unique collection of artisan, antique and vintage products.
Commission, Fees, and Sales Process
- A 20% donation fee applies to all sales. This donation goes straight to Carolina Christian Academy.
- Booth space rentals are $.30 per square foot. Standard size is 10×10. We do have other sizes available such as end caps on shelving, smaller spaces, or larger spaces.
- Booth rentals are for 4 months at a time. Rent is prepaid for the 4 month period beginning when your contract begins. Should you decide to leave during those 4 months, no refunds are given for months left on the contract. Should you decide to leave at the end of your contract, please give 30 days prior notice.
- Vendor sales are totaled each month and checks will be made available after the 15th of each month. Checks will be mailed to the address on file or can be picked up at Faith Barn Market if preferred. Check pickup is only permitted by the vendor on record–Identification will be required.
- All sales must go through the main checkout area for anything located at Faith Barn Market. No private sales from your booth to a customer for anything in stock at your booth.
- Products for sale must be handmade, artisan, vintage, or antique, repurposed. No flea market/yard sale items will be accepted. Faith Barn Market reserves the right to refuse items for sale.
- All items for sale must be properly labeled. Upon becoming a vendor with us, you will be given a Vendor Number and Booth Number (each are different) We use UPC codes to track items and Vendor commissions. So we will need a full list of the items you will be stocking in your booth, along with prices, so that we can properly label them. These labels are included in the rental of your booth so it’s no extra cost to you.
- Items in your booth that are not for sale must be clearly marked. (examples would be shelving units, personal decor items, etc.)
- Vendors are personally responsible for staging, stocking, cleaning, and replenishing their booths. Vendors will be notified if their booths require attention. If Faith Barn Market staff is required for cleaning, staging, etc. there will be a $25 fee applied to cover supplies and labor.
- Faith Barn Market retains the right to display and market products through its website, social media pages, promotional events, advertising and in-store displays. Vendors are highly encouraged to advertise through their own channels such as websites and social pages. We encourage you to tag, pin, or comment on any of Faith Barn Market’s social media sites as a means of bringing visibility to the marketplace and your business.
- Vendors are encouraged to promote their businesses. Special and custom orders are not subject to any fees or donations. Fees or donations only apply to products sold from within the building(venue). Business cards, custom order sheets, etc. are welcomed to be presented and promoted by vendors.
- Faith Barn Market retains the right to inspect all boxes, bags, items taken from the property by vendors.
- Marketplace will be open/available for vendors to set up/bring in inventory during specific hours prior to each sale which will be made available to you at a later date.
Any further questions you have may be answered by Abigail at (740)-279-6423